Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuffed karela Fry by Vah Chef


Karela or Bitter Gourd is a least liked vegetable because of its bitter taste. Besides its harsh taste, it has various health benefits.
stuffing and frying can reduce the bitterness of Karela to a lot extent. Therefore, Stuffed Karela Fry is a nice option to include this healthy veggie in your meal.
To make this bitter veggie 'better' try this 'Stuffed Karela Fry' with the help of this video.



Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook




Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin


3 comments:
Anonymous,  March 17, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

Yes,Indeed it tastes good. I too disliked karela, but this recipe changed my opinion.
I addded crushed peanut and lemon instead of amchur powder and besan.It still tastes good.

Anonymous,  August 26, 2010 at 5:06 AM  

Thank you so much for this video!! I have been trying to prepare stuffed karela for my husband, but I haven't been able to get it to look or taste like my mother-in-law's yummy preparation. I feel much more confident about cooking it for him this evening! Thanks again!

Anonymous,  May 31, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

you rock man!

Post a Comment

Latest Posts

Chakali - Marathi Recipes

About This Blog

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP